Short Elliott Hendrickson Inc.
(SEH®) is a multidisciplined professional services firm of engineers, architects, planners and scientists known for our strong, comprehensive technical capabilities and superior client service. We have been a trusted resource for more than 80 years to local governments, state and regional agencies, federal, industrial and private clients. We build lasting relationships with clients and provide innovative solutions and service excellence, and focus our work in transportation, civil works, environmental and energy.
We Provide Superior Client Service—always!
- Our goal is to provide superior service to each of our clients
- We have grown in size and abilities by anticipating and meeting client expectations
- We know that client satisfaction goes beyond technical skills. Accessibility, responsiveness, and follow-through—superior client service is about meeting the unique expectations of every client
Do you want...
- More than 600 qualified professionals
- 30 offices across the nation
- Our team environment is dynamic and inspires continuous skill and personal development
- Service that exceeds client expectations—a key benefit of our multidisciplined, single-source approach
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer—we embrace diversity in our corporate culture and recognize the many benefits diversity brings to our clients
- We are a privately held, employee-owned firm—and we take your business seriously
A career with one of the nation’s leading architectural, engineering, and environmental firms?
A challenging professional atmosphere, empowered team structure, with opportunities for career growth?
An excellent benefits/compensation package?
We are looking for dynamic, highly motivated employees to join our strong technical team of engineers, architects, planners, and scientists.